Tuesday, May 19th, 2020
Harvard Business School
Redefining Success with Social Impact
How Mission-Driven Brand Bombas
Changed the Sock Industry for Good.
Moderated by Larry Gulko, Brand Architect & Strategist
David Heath is the Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Bombas. Prior to the 2013 launch, David dedicated two years to rigorous product testing and refinement to create the best performing and most comfortable sock, while staying true to their mission of helping those in need.
David has been featured on ABC’s Shark Tank, NBC TODAY Show, Bloomberg TV, The New York Times and more. He was named EY Entrepreneur of the Year in 2017.
As a true serial entrepreneur, David has founded three companies, with one successful exit, and has invested and consulted on a range of start-up businesses from concept, through launch and continued growth.
Come Hear CEO’s Insights On:
- Bombas founding story and mission
- Growing a brand with one product
- Evolution of product offerings and social impact
- How the Bombas mission plays into the company’s culture
Ticket Pricing & Information
- Chair’s Club & 1 Guest: Complimentary
- President’s Club: Complimentary +1 Guest: $45
- Executive Club +1 Guest: $45 each
- Additional Guests & Non‑Members: $75