Tuesday, May 19th, 2020
The Four Seasons, One Dalton Street, Boston
Redefining Success with Social Impact
Discover the transformative power of entrepreneurship and social impact to create value in both the workplace and community
- More and more companies are leading with a brand purpose and developing strategies around how they intend to change the world for the better.
- Gain insight and learning on how companies that lead with a purpose are impacting communities.
Registration Information Coming Soon.
Prior Event Highlights
Lizanne Kindler, CEO,Talbots, and Joi Gordon, CEO, Dress for Success
On October 31, 2018, in partnership with the Harvard Club of Boston, HBS Association of Boston welcomed over 100 senior executives to join Joi Gordon, CEO of Dress for Success & Lizanne Kindler, CEO of Ta/bots for an inspirational morning conversation.
Larry Gulko, brand strategist and co-host of CBS Boston/WBZ-TV Name Brands, engaged Lizanne and Joi in a deep dive ‘fireside chat’. The attendees learned strategy behind Talbots’ strategic partnership with Dress for Success and how the company revamped their image and brand under the guidance of Lizanne Kindler. Joi Gordon discussed why she joined Dress for Success and created a strategic partnership with Talbots that is truly making a difference enriching women’s’ lives.
Additional topics discussed included:
- What is the social responsibility of businesses to support global jobs creation, prosperity, and positive economic and social impacts?
- Why C-Level executives feel it is critical for a company to genuinely support key initiatives and issues that align with their customers’ values, efforts and actions.
- The intersection of brand loyalty, technology and strategies for success.