CEO Brand Leadership Roundtable
Thanks for Making the 11th Annual Event a Success!
Event Recap and Photos
HOW BEST-SELLING BRANDS THRIVE IN TODAY’S EVER‑CHANGING COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
Our 11th Annual CEO Roundtable gathered over 120 senior leaders for an intimate evening with CEOs from NBC Sports, TaylorMade and Girl Scouts of America.
(Held on: April 3, 2019)
Moderated by Larry Gulko,
Brand Architect & Strategist
Roundtable Panelists Include:
- Pete Bevacqua, President of NBC Sports
- Sylvia Acevedo, CEO of Girl Scouts of America
- Davide Abeles, CEO of TaylorMade Golf Company
- The audience was captivated to learn how the Girl Scouts is paving the way for future leaders in math and science and how a majority of women leaders today started their leadership journey as a Girl Scout in their youth. We even learned that CEO Syliva Acevedo was a former rocket scientist and explained how data driven the organization is in expanding its programing.
- NBC Sports President, Pete Bevacqua shared how NBC Sports media strategy is focused on the future of providing compelling spots content along with acquiring programing with the new premier lacrosse league, a sport that has received a lot of attention.
- CEO Dave Abeles shared how Taylor Made targets their customer base with social media along with their plans on keeping the game of golf alive with the youth and millennial markets.
- The main event was followed by break out sessions with each CEO for an up close and informal discussion with select attendees.