A Virtual Conversation on Leadership and Vision Amid Crisis
The Future of Travel Post COVID‑19
Ed Bastian, CEO Delta Air Lines
Wednesday, July 21, 2020
Virtual Conversation with Ed Bastian
CEO Delta Air Lines
Moderated by Larry Gulko, Brand Strategist & Executive Coach
A 20-year Delta veteran, Ed has been a critical leader in Delta’s long-term strategy and champion of putting Delta’s shared values of honesty, integrity, respect, perseverance and servant leadership at the core of every decision.
Come Hear Insights On:
- How Delta is navigating through the pandemic.
- Permanent changes Delta will make as a result of the pandemic.
- How previous crises experience helped shape his leadership today.
- Building trust with customers to instill confidence in the safety of travel.
- The future of Delta, the airline industry and travel in a post-COVID-19 world.
Ticket Pricing & Information
- HBS Association of Boston Member: Complimentary
- Non-Members: $30